Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Prayer Points

Prayer Points is a list of issues and events here in America and abroad that need to be in our prayers. I am a firm believer that prayer works. God listens if we ask for his help. It may not be exactly in the way that we want or expect, but He always answers according to His will. I ask that you put your trust in God and pray with me to raise these issues up to Him.

At the top of this page to the right is a tab labeled "Prayer Points". That will take you to a page that lists what we need to be praying for. Obviously I can't list everything, but I will list everything that comes to my attention.

I have just started on this, so the list is not very long yet. Contact me if you have a prayer request because I would love to give it exposure, just beware this is a public blog.

No comments: