Wednesday, September 16, 2009

More About Myself...

My name is Stephen (obviously), and im 22 years old from Michigan, USA. I have Muscular Dystrophy, a muscle deteriorating disease. The only thing that gets me through the day is my faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ. I am starting this blog in the hope that I can inspire people to be better christians and the best that they can be. It isn't easy to be who I am, but I get through it, knowing some day I will be in a better place, and my experiences will shape me into who I will become.

I love anything with wheels and an engine, I am a NASCAR fanatic, and auto racing in general. I like to read and watch movies and TV, mostly of the science fiction genre. I am a amateur writer, nothing published or finished, I just write stories for fun. Of course, most of it is science fiction because I can't get enough of it. That pretty much covers what I do for fun.

Thank you all for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoy it.

Stephen

1 comment:

Tim Pierson said...

Hi Stephen,
I have to say that your quite the thinker!! I love how you write and thank GOd for this talent of yours. I would like to make as many people aware of your blog as possible because everyone needs to be inspired and I believe you have that ability... God given ability.. Bless you my young friend. tim